Stuff You Should Know

I’ve recently added a new podcast to my roster. Stuff You Should Know is brought to you by Josh Clark and Chuck Bryant from How Stuff Works. The boys give you the lowdown on such subjects as the evils of high fructose corn syrup and how face transplants work. Clever and geeky, funny and well-read, Josh and Chuck educate while demonstrating a love for language and stats. Averaging about 20 minutes, episodes are great content for killing time while running errands or driving to the office.

Listen via iTunes or via your podcatcher of choice.

12 Comments

1. Jean Cortese
    Posted February 27, 2010 at 10:32 am | Permalink

You two gentlemen are so bright, so quick, SO polite and I enjoy your show so much! You’ve certainly brightened up my life….okay, I’ll admit it, I have a crush on both of you ! More shows would be great !
    In this world of potty mouth movies and TV, you are so refreshing.

2. Marie Mahorner
    Posted April 27, 2010 at 10:44 pm | Permalink

Josh and Chuck,I feel like your mother, so I like to hear from you every day. Interested in all your stats: where did you grow up (or did you grow up?) How old are you? What path did you take that led to your podcast? What are you doing when I don’t hear you?
    Your Mama in New Orleans

3. chris
    Posted May 5, 2010 at 11:05 am | Permalink

I’ve been a subscriber for about a year but this is the first photo I’ve seen of you guys.
    In my mind, Josh was fat and Chuck was slim.

4. Annika
    Posted May 13, 2010 at 10:47 pm | Permalink

Josh is 34 chuck is 40 (about) the other good podcasts are stuff ur mom never told u, and stuff u missed in history class

5. Tre'moyne Rostick
    Posted July 7, 2010 at 1:12 am | Permalink

You guys look nothing like you sound………:)

6. rebecca lomayesva
    Posted July 15, 2010 at 5:16 pm | Permalink

Hey Josh and Chuck you guys r the coolest-most awesomeful people on earth ive listened 2 a lot of ur podcast and i think you should do one on how lightning works and the top 10 simpons episode. you guys rock!! make more podcasts!!!! plz!!!!=)

7. Dan
    Posted July 30, 2010 at 9:20 pm | Permalink

I just wanted to say that I find your podcast hugely entertaining and enlightening. I’m constantly sharing new tidbits of information with friends and family.
    Your interaction is so polite and funny. I find it very relaxing to listen to you discuss any and all topics.

8. m. carbone
    Posted August 29, 2010 at 7:14 pm | Permalink

Please remove from google search: messages from Marie Mahorner

9. Nick H.
    Posted October 16, 2010 at 10:44 pm | Permalink

after listing to your podcast a year i had imagined josh to look like chuck and vice versa

10. drea
    Posted November 25, 2010 at 3:21 pm | Permalink

you guys are so entertaining & informative. fun to match a face with the voice! keep it up. love chuck’s laugh.

11. khaya
    Posted February 10, 2011 at 2:29 am | Permalink

my number one podcast !!! but I pictured to skinny hippies … lol … PS u have a big fan base here in Tanzania

12. Anna
    Posted May 27, 2011 at 8:49 am | Permalink

Hey Josh and Chuck, your podcast is so addictive that I can’t even imagine daily walks to my office without listening to you guys!!!! You have huge fun in Ireland!!!